Filing a claim with the Agency is a process regulated by state law. The Agency’s Legal Department does not provide legal services or advice to the public and does not provide outside legal assistance regarding tenant-property owner disputes.
Most people generally will consult with an attorney not connected to the Agency for assistance in filing a claim. All claims must be filed in a timely manner. Delay in filing a claim may result in a loss of your rights.
If you wish to file a claim, print and complete the claim form in the link below and return it to the Agency's Risk Management Department by mail or in person to the address below. You may use your own form but it must comply with applicable law.

The form may not be returned via fax or email.

Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency
Risk Management Department
801 12th Street
Sacramento, CA 94514

Claim Form (PDF)